The Elm Grove Library offers the following services and amenities to assist those with diverse needs.
Access and Assistance
- Fully automated doors
- Elevator for lower level access
- Handicap accessible restrooms
- Courtesy walker available in library for those with mobility concerns
- Handicap accessible library catalog station
- Hearing loop (what's that?)
- Homebound delivery of library materials (learn more)
- Retrieval of library items and copy machine assistance. Need help? Just ask!
- Special arrangements can be made for library programs (reserved seating, handouts of presentations, etc). Telephone the library at 262-782-6717 for more information.
- Large print books
- Audio books (on CD, portable Playaway device, or digital)
- Downloadable audio books and eBooks for your tablet or mobile phone
- Captioned DVDs
- Access to highly interactive, instructor led courses that you can take entirely online through Gale Courses
- Wisconsin Talking Book & Braille Library (information and applications are available at the library for this service)
If you need special arrangements or have any questions on how the library can assist you, telephone 262-782-6717.