Place a Hold
Interested a reserving an item to pick up at the library? Follow these simple steps!
1) Connect to the online catalog.
2) Search the catalog and locate the item you wish to reserve.
3) Click on the “Place a Hold” link.
4) Enter your library card number and password and select "Log In." (Note: For cards issued before 11/2012, your password is your birth date, in the mm/dd/yyyy format. For cards issued after 11/2012, your password is the last four digits of your telephone number.)
5) Pick-up location will be Elm Grove Public Library, unless you change it, using the drop down box.
6) Click the “Submit Request” button.
7) You will see a message stating “Your request has been placed.”
8) From there you can then either “Return to search results,” “Go to your list of hold requests,” or “Log out.”
9) You will be notified when your item is available for pickup.
Questions? Contact the library: 262-782-6717
WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, REMEMBER TO CLICK THE “LOGOUT” BUTTON TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.