- EMT’s and Paramedics respond from home via pager.
- All Elm Grove Police officers are at minimum EMT-Basics. Officers are the first responders to all EMS calls in the Village and provide initial assessment and treatment.
- Calls for service are answered by all available personnel between the hours of 6am and 6pm. Calls for service from 6pm to 6am are answered by rotating crews, which at minimum have a driver, Advanced Life Support provider, and EMT.
- Our station consists of offices, a day room for training, and equipment storage. We do not currently have sleeping quarters for staff to stay overnight.
- Elm Grove EMS holds a monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday of every month to discuss operations, current issues, and conduct training for continuing education.