Meetings & Notifications
To receive notifications on the Downtown Master Plan process, please sign up by clicking the Stay Informed button on the home page of the Village website and subscribe to Downtown Master Plan updates.
Update on Downtown Master Planning Process
The Village of Elm Grove, Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH), Place Dynamics and WiRED Properties completed the first major milestone in the planning process on July 12th, 2018 with a walking tour of the Central Business District (CBD) study area. The tour was intended to analyze existing conditions of buildings and properties within the CBD and to begin identifying potential strengths and opportunities within this area. The results of the walking tour have been captured in a comprehensive map which summarizes the findings. Link to the walking tour map here.
Place Dynamics began the stand-alone Market Study for the CBD and conducted focus group interviews with property owner and business owner stakeholders in the downtown area on August 16th and 17th, 2018.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - Public Information Meeting and Open House from 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. at the Elm Grove Women's Club. Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. presented updated planning documents along with an economic analysis of the Draft Redevelopment Concept Plan (Concept 3).
- February 26, 2019 - Committee of the Whole Workshop with SEH Inc. #3 at 5:00 P.M. in the Park View Room at Village Hall. This meeting will be a working session with the Village Board of Trustees and is open to the public.
- POSTPONED February 5, 2019 - The second Public Information Meeting has been postponed and will be rescheduled for another date that is to be determined.
- January 10, 2019 Committee of the Whole Workshop with SEH Inc. #2
- November, 2018 - Proformas, Strategies and Policies
- November 14, 2018 - Committee of the Whole Workshop with SEH Inc. #1 (Meeting Minutes)
- November, 2018 - First Public Information Meeting - Refinement of Preferred Alternative by SEH Inc.
- Mid-October / Early November - Preferred Alternatives by SEH Inc.
- October 2 - 4, 2018 - Downtown Master Plan Charrette & Presentation (DRAFT Schedule)
- September / October, 2018 - Public engagement (Online Survey)
- Mid-September, 2018 - Draft Elm Grove Today Report and Market Study